If you are in the iPhone repair business and haven’t used 91 PC Suite for the iPhone, you’re missing out. This iPhone software is a great tool for all repair businesses and technicians wishing to speed up basic tasks while having the ability to squeeze in more advanced configurations and settings on the fly with speed.
What is 91 iPhone PC Suite?
91 iPhone PC Suite software is simply one of the best alternative to iTunes on the market. You can back up your phone, import your address book and contacts as well as your MMS text messages and call history. You can set ringtones, wallpapers, themes, and customize your app menus. Basically you’re able to do everything iTunes allows you to do and more.
Top Reasons to Use 91 iPhone PC Suite:
- Instant connection to PC, unlike iTunes which takes 10-20 seconds to load the device.
- Will read the iPhone’s firmware and tell you all vitals such as serial number, carrier, IMEI & ESN, firmware and baseband version. Extremely helpful if you’re working with a device that’s got a bad display screen.
- Restart and reboot the iPhone with the touch of a button. Very helpful if you have a bad power button or you’re unable to do a hard reset using the home button and power button combo.
- Can connect via WiFi to the PC installation.
- Automatically back up contacts, text messages, apps and settings daily.
- Pre-configured settings – If you have customers who need certain settings for prepaid carriers using unlocked cell phones, you’re able to configure the proper settings in advance and, with the click of a button, you can import the settings to the device.
- Beeps and chirps at you when connected and disconnected without any delay.
- Download tons of free wallpapers, themes, apps, and configurations from their directory.
- No host file or Apple server down time that prevents doing the most basic tasks.
Download 91 PC Suite for iPhone (English Version)
One main reason this software hasn’t fully caught on in the US is because it was designed and developed in China. China and Apple just don’t get along, and iTunes frequently gives Asian users difficulty when connecting to iTunes. I was surprised during my stay in China to see that most iPhone users, from a 12 year old to an experienced iPhone repair tech, were using this software as often as USA iPhone customers use iTunes. With that said, the Chinese language is most commonly used by the software and therefore the software has primarily Chinese wording. There is, however, an English version, but it’s usually a version or two behind the most recent build. However, after using 91 Assistant for iPhone in English for a while, you could opt to navigate the Chinese language version without trouble and take advantage of the latest version. The software is also commonly called “91 Assistant” or “Moborobo.” Download 91 PC Suite for iPhone (English Version).
Latest posts by Dustin Jones (see all)
- New OLED Touch ID Tech In iPhone 8: Overview, Impact & Opinion - March 28, 2017
- Verizon Partners w/ Repair Franchise to Fix Cracked Screens - February 27, 2017
- Right to Repair Bill Gains Momentum In 5 States - January 27, 2017