Yes, we’re in 2015 which means having a website is pretty much mandatory for cell phone repair businesses looking to drive traffic through local search engines. But where do you begin and keep up with standards that seem to constantly be changing, without being overwhelmed?
For an industry that’s exploded to 4 Billion in annual revenue the competition to be found has quickly become crowded. Franchises can afford to scale website development and SEO campaigns where your single or small franchise shop(s) simply doesn’t have the time or can’t justify the expense.
Having the basics down doesn’t require a PhD in online marketing and can greatly improve conversions of the visitors that are reaching your website. Our recent study shows how many repair shop websites are covering the essentials and how many could be falling behind.
Share this Image On Your Site
- Googles research into local search behavior
- 6 Local SEO Tips for Small Business
- Small Business Guide to Local SEO
- 19 Brand Signals that Google can Factor into it’s Algorithm
Are you an established single repair shop without a website or simply have a primitive website that could use some work? If so, we’re interested in working with a handful of clients free of charge as a beta test for some potential future web service offerings. Contact us today to reserve a slot and to discuss.
Latest posts by Dustin Jones (see all)
- New OLED Touch ID Tech In iPhone 8: Overview, Impact & Opinion - March 28, 2017
- Verizon Partners w/ Repair Franchise to Fix Cracked Screens - February 27, 2017
- Right to Repair Bill Gains Momentum In 5 States - January 27, 2017