“LCD Screen Tester” Application Released for Android! Check digitizer and LCD screens with speed and safety!
We’re pleased to announce that our LCD Screen Tester application has just been released! Created with our retail repair clients in mind, we hope you’ll find this application useful for testing the digitizer and LCD screens for Android devices. Use when receiving LCD screens from your vendors to ensure quality, and you can also speed up RMAs and cash flow.
Now you can use the exact same standard that Harvest Cellular technicians use when checking your high end LCD screens. Please let us know if there are any additional features that you could use.
**Version 1.0 Features**
* Various testing modes, including Automatic, Swipe, Touch and Shake.
* Tired of seeing Miss High Resolution Chinese woman image on start of test?
– Change by selecting an alternate image file on your device.
* Power-Off LCD screen after individual LCD test to prevent electrical damage to logic board and LCD screen.
* Bulk testing mode for high volume testing needs.
* Configurable testing speeds.
* Pause test and resume with touch and volume buttons (in case LCD touch is broken).
* Full screen pixel range test.
* Default brightness, screen positioning and sound on app load.
* Sensitivity settings for Swipe and Shake.
* Color choice selection.
* Audible sound tones when testing complete and screen power on/off.
Application does not store or require access to any “personal” information and is currently free of ads and free to download.
Latest posts by Dustin Jones (see all)
- Verizon Partners w/ Repair Franchise to Fix Cracked Screens - February 27, 2017
- Right to Repair Bill Gains Momentum In 5 States - January 27, 2017
- Woman Drives SUV Into TMobile Store After Refused New iPhone - January 18, 2017