Packing your LCD screens properly is the #1 way to ensure your yields stay high. With that said, it’s the #1 way to lose significant value through damage during transit!
Please follow out suggested guideline for packing and shipping broken LCD screens.
Best Practice for Safe Shipping
- No more than 400 LCD per box
- Use a sturdy box that isn’t worn out or has damage.
- Use bubble sleeves on all LCD screens if possible.
- Once packed up, shake the box HARD. If you feel any movement, add more packing filler till nothing moves with a hard shake.
- Reinforce tape jobs on all flaps
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Protected: Is Refurbishing LCD Screens Worth It? - February 28, 2019
- Protected: The True Cost of Using Copy LCD Screens for Cell Phone Repair - February 27, 2019